About Arieh Wagner – Kosher Catering and Events at its best!
Arieh Wagner is the Director of Starguest Ltd. a kosher catering and events company, founded in London in 1997, with a reputation for impeccable Swiss quality and genuine Jewish hospitality.
The son of the renowned Wagner-Kahn hotelier family, Arieh has been the Director of Kosher Events at London’s Sheraton Park Lane Hotel for the past fifteen years.
More recently in 2009 he spearheaded the building of The Pillar Hotel, the first kosher boutique hotel in London where Arieh’s involvement ranged from inception through implementation and senior management.
No project is regarded by its size but rather by a passion to deliver beyond our clients expectation. Arieh Wagner and his Starguest Team are considered amongst London’s best Kosher catering service.
Arieh Wagner has successfully coordinated and catered major overseas kosher events ranging from a four-day, 600 guests wedding in Marbella, a wedding in Gibraltar for 250 people, through to the Glencore International Winter party in Zug, Switzerland.
Furthermore Arieh Wagner is well-known for hosting Europe’s highest profile annual Passover programmes which took place at the prestigious Steigenberger Belvedere Hotel in Davos, and additional Passover events at The Puente Romano Hotel in Marbella and The Turnberry Hotel in Scotland.
With a reputation for discretion and confidentiality, along with exemplary professionalism, Arieh Wagner has been entrusted to manage and cater events for prominent names such as :-
- HRH The Queen
- HRH Prince Philip
- Prime Ministers David Cameron and Tony Blair
- Chief Rabbis Ephraim Mirvis and Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks
- The late Nelson Mandela
- The late Baroness Margaret Thatcher
Over the years Arieh has been at the helm of numerous high-profile kosher functions. Some of our highlights include:
- Annual Dinner for the Board of Deputies of British Jews as attended by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall at the Guild Hall with 550 guests.
- Private lunch for Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.
- Exclusive cocktail reception at the residence of the Israeli Ambassador.
- Corporate event at Leviev jeweller’s flagship store in New Bond Street.
- Private client wedding for 350 at the Guild Hall.
- Annual Jewish New Year event for Bank Leumi at the Park Lane Hotel.
- Israeli Independence Day reception for 1200 people hosted by the Israeli Ambassador.
Arieh Wagner are proud to have catered for a vast number of charitable organisations including :-
- Jewish Child’s day
- Meir Panim
- Jewish Learning Exchange
- Jewish Care
- British friends of Emunah
- World Jewish Relief
- British ORT
- Zichron Manachem
- JABE – Jewish association for business ethics
- Euro Chai
The Arieh Wagner brand is exclusively available at :-
- The Sheraton Park Lane Hotel
- The Pillar Hotel
- Drapers Hall
- The Puente Romano Hotel in Marbella.
- and at many more prestigious hotel and venues.
Under the strict kosher supervision of the Beth Din of The Federation of Synagogues London.